—— 翻译沙龙 ——

政府工作报告(要点版)

  • 发布时间:2022-04-18 12:13:00
  • 浏览:0
  • 文章来源:外事翻译中心
  • 143

政府工作报告(要点版)

Report on the Work of the Government

 

一、2021 年工作回顾

A Review of Our Work in 2021

――经济保持恢复发展。

The economy continued to recover and grow.

――创新能力进一步增强。

China’s innovation capacity was enhanced.

――经济结构和区域布局继续优化。

The economic structure and regional development priorities were refined.

――改革开放不断深化。

Reform and opening up were deepened.

――生态文明建设持续推进。

Ecological conservation was enhanced.

――人民生活水平稳步提高。

Living standards rose steadily.

――疫情防控成果持续巩固。

Our gains in Covid -19 response were consolidated.

回顾过去一年,主要做了以下工作:

一是保持宏观政策连续性针对性,推动经济运行保持在合理区间。

We kept macro policy consistent and targeted and kept the major economic indicators within the appropriate range.

二是优化和落实助企纾困政策,巩固经济恢复基础。

We refined and implemented policies for easing the difficulties of businesses and consolidated the foundation of economic recovery.

三是深化改革扩大开放,持续改善营商环境。

We deepened reform, expanded opening up, and continued to improve the business environment.

四是强化创新引领,稳定产业链供应链。

We promoted innovation -driven development and stabilized industrial and supply chains.

五是推动城乡区域协调发展,不断优化经济布局。

We promoted coordinated development between urban and rural areas and between regions and improved the structure of the economy.

六是加强生态环境保护,促进可持续发展。

We strengthened environmental protection and promoted sustainable development.

七是着力保障和改善民生,加快发展社会事业。

We worked to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing and accelerated development of social programs.

八是推进法治政府建设和治理创新,保持社会和谐稳定。

We made progress in building a rule of law government and developing new ways of governance and maintained social harmony and stability.

二、2022 年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向

Overall Requirements and Policy Orientation for Economic and Social Development in 2022

做好政府工作,要在以习近平同志为核心的党中央坚强领导下,以习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想为指导,全面贯彻落实党的十九大和十九届历次全会精神,弘扬伟大建党精神,坚持稳中求进工作总基调,完整、准确、全面贯彻新发展理念,加快构建新发展格局,全面深化改革开放,坚持创新驱动发展,推动高质量发展,坚持以供给侧结构性改革为主线,统筹疫情防控和经济社会发展,统筹发展和安全,继续做好“六稳”、“六保”工作,持续改善民生,着力稳定宏观经济大盘,保持经济运行在合理区间,保持社会大局稳定,迎接党的二十大胜利召开。

For the government to deliver, we must, under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, do the following:

follow the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era;

implement the guiding principles of the Party’s 19th National Congress and all plenary sessions of the 19th Party Central Committee;

carry forward the great founding spirit of the Party;

act on the general principle of pursuing progress while ensuring stability;

apply the new development philosophy in full, in the right way, and in all fields of endeavor and move faster to create a new pattern of development;

deepen reform and opening up in all respects;

pursue innovation -driven development;

promote high -quality development;

advance supply -side structural reform as the main task;

respond to Covid -19 and pursue economic and social development in a well -coordinated way;

ensure both development and security;

continue to ensure stability on six key fronts and maintain security in six key areas;

keep working to improve the people‘s lives;

strive to maintain stable macroeconomic performance;

keep major economic indicators within an appropriate range;

maintain overall social stability.

These efforts will enable us to pave the way for a successful 20th National Party Congress.

国内生产总值增长5.5%左右。

GDP growth of around 5.5 percent

要保持宏观政策连续性,增强有效性。

Macro policies should be kept consistent and made more effective.

继续做好常态化疫情防控。

We will continue effective routine Covid -19 control.

今年工作要坚持稳字当头、稳中求进。

In our work this year, we must make economic stability our top priority and pursue progress while ensuring stability.

三、2022 年政府工作任务

Major Tasks for 2022

(一)着力稳定宏观经济大盘,保持经济运行在合理区间。

Achieving stable macroeconomic performance and keeping major economic indicators within the appropriate range

提升积极的财政政策效能。

We will see that the proactive fiscal policy is more effective.

加大稳健的货币政策实施力度。

We will step up implementation of the prudent monetary policy.

强化就业优先政策。

We will strengthen the employment -first policy.

确保粮食能源安全。

We will ensure food and energy security.

防范化解重大风险。

We will prevent and defuse major risks.

(二)着力稳市场主体保就业,加大宏观政策实施力度。

Keeping the operations of market entities stable and maintaining job security by strengthening macro policies

实施新的组合式税费支持政策。

We will implement a new package of tax -and -fee policies to support enterprises.

加强金融对实体经济的有效支持。

We will encourage the financial sector to provide more effective support to the real economy.

推动降低企业生产经营成本。

We will help lower business costs.

落实落细稳就业举措。

We will fully implement all measures to stabilize employment.

(三)坚定不移深化改革,更大激发市场活力和发展内生动力。

Steadfastly deepening reform to strengthen market vitality and internal momentum for development

加快转变政府职能。

We will step up efforts to transform government functions.

促进多种所有制经济共同发展。

We will promote the common development of enterprises under all forms of ownership.

推进财税金融体制改革。

We will advance reforms of the fiscal, taxation, and financial systems.

(四)深入实施创新驱动发展战略,巩固壮大实体经济根基。

Further implementing the innovation -driven development strategy and strengthening the foundation of the real economy

提升科技创新能力。

We will raise our capacity for scientific and technological innovation.

加大企业创新激励力度。

We will provide stronger incentives to promote innovation among enterprises.

增强制造业核心竞争力。

We will boost the core competitiveness of manufacturing.

促进数字经济发展。

We will encourage development of the digital economy.

(五)坚定实施扩大内需战略,推进区域协调发展和新型城镇化。

Expanding domestic demand and promoting coordinated regional development and new urbanization

推动消费持续恢复。

We will promote the sustained recovery of consumption.

积极扩大有效投资。

We will increase effective investment.

增强区域发展平衡性协调性。

We will promote balanced and coordinated development among regions.

提升新型城镇化质量。

We will improve new urbanization initiatives.

(六)大力抓好农业生产,促进乡村全面振兴。

Boosting agricultural production and promoting all -round rural revitalization

加强粮食等重要农产品稳产保供。

We will step up efforts to ensure stable production and sufficient supply of grain and other important agricultural products.

全面巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果。

We will fully consolidate and build on our achievements in poverty elimination.

扎实稳妥推进农村改革发展。

We will steadily and prudently advance rural reform and development.

(七)扩大高水平对外开放,推动外贸外资平稳发展。

Pursuing higher -standard opening up and promoting stable growth of foreign trade and investment

多措并举稳外贸。

We will adopt a package of steps to stabilize foreign trade.

积极利用外资。

We will make greater use of foreign investment.

高质量共建“一带一路”。

We will promote high -quality cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.

深化多双边经贸合作。

We will deepen multilateral and bilateral economic and trade cooperation.

(八)持续改善生态环境,推动绿色低碳发展。

Continuing to improve the environment and promoting green and low -carbon development

加强生态环境综合治理。

We will take holistic steps to improve the environment.

有序推进碳达峰碳中和工作。

We will take well -ordered steps to achieve peak carbon emissions and carbon neutrality.

(九)切实保障和改善民生,加强和创新社会治理。

Ensuring and improving the people’s wellbeing and promoting better and new ways of conducting social governance

促进教育公平和质量提升。

We will improve the fairness and quality of education.

提高医疗卫生服务能力。

We will improve medical and health services.

加强社会保障和服务。

We will improve social security and social services.

继续保障好群众住房需求。

We will continue to meet people’s housing needs.

丰富人民群众精神文化生活。

We will enrich people’s intellectual and cultural lives.

推进社会治理共建共治共享。

We will advance social governance based on collaboration, participation, and common gains.

上一篇文章:正在加载……
下一篇文章:正在加载……