—— 翻译沙龙 ——

2022年中央政府工作报告要点 中英对照及解析(一)

  • 发布时间:2022-06-18 15:55:00
  • 浏览:0
  • 文章来源:省外事翻译中心
  • 506

中央政府工作报告属于正式文本,语言简明扼要,用词经典讲究。报告的外文版是由中央党史和文献研究院专家翻译定稿,值得外事翻译逐字学习,对其中重点、要点内容的译文应做到烂熟于心。在此选取报告重点内容,并整理了相关英文译文,供学习参考。

(1)稳字当头、稳中求进

make economic stability our top priority and pursue progress while ensuring stability

该短语最早是在2021年年底中央经济工作会议中提出,当时会议指出,实现明年预期目标,要坚持稳字当头,坚持宏观政策要稳、微观政策要活、社会政策要托底(make ensuring stability a top priority, and uphold the policy work of stable macro policies, flexible micro policies, and social policies that ensure basic needs are met)的政策框架。

当前,国际局势波谲云诡,新冠肺炎疫情反复不定,我国经济面临需求收缩、供给冲击、预期转弱三重压力(the triple pressures of shrinking demand, disrupted supply and weakening expectations),务必保持战略定力,稳扎稳打、真抓实干,坚定不移办好自己的事,向着新目标笃定前行。

(2)就业优先政策

the employment-first policy

“着力稳定市场主体保就业”被单列为工作任务之一,今年稳就业的任务更加艰巨,需要在城镇就业的新成长劳动力近1600万人,为此报告提出,就业优先政策要提质加力,还强调了要深入推进大众创业、万众创新(promote business startups and innovation initiatives)。

(3)三孩生育政策

three-child policy

完善三孩生育政策配套措施,将3岁以下婴幼儿照护费用纳入个人所得税专项附加扣除,发展普惠托育服务,减轻家庭养育负担。We will improve the supporting measures for the three-child policy, make care expenses for children under three part of the special additional deductions for individual income tax, and develop public-interest childcare services to ease the burden of raising a family.

(4)“爱国者治港”“爱国者治澳”

Hong Kong and Macao should be governed by patriots.

落实中央对特别行政区全面管治权,坚定落实“爱国者治港”、“爱国者治澳”。We will ensure that the central government exercises overall jurisdiction over the two special administrative regions, and firmly uphold the principle that Hong Kong and Macao should be governed by patriots.

(5)碳达峰、碳中和

achieve peak carbon emissions and carbon neutrality

政府工作报告提出,有序推进碳达峰碳中和工作。落实碳达峰行动方案。We will take well-ordered steps to achieve peak carbon emissions and carbon neutrality. The action plan for peaking carbon emissions will be put into effect.

推动能源革命,确保能源供应,立足资源禀赋,坚持先立后破、通盘谋划,推进能源低碳转型。


2022年中央政府工作报告要点(一):

一、2021 年工作回顾

A Review of Our Work in 2021

――经济保持恢复发展。

The economy continued to recover and grow.

――创新能力进一步增强。

China’s innovation capacity was enhanced.

――经济结构和区域布局继续优化。

The economic structure and regional development priorities were refined.

――改革开放不断深化。

Reform and opening up were deepened.

――生态文明建设持续推进。

Ecological conservation was enhanced.

――人民生活水平稳步提高。

Living standards rose steadily.

――疫情防控成果持续巩固。

Our gains in Covid-19 response were consolidated.

回顾过去一年,主要做了以下工作:

一是保持宏观政策连续性针对性,推动经济运行保持在合理区间。

We kept macro policy consistent and targeted and kept the major economic indicators within the appropriate range.

二是优化和落实助企纾困政策,巩固经济恢复基础。

We refined and implemented policies for easing the difficulties of businesses and consolidated the foundation of economic recovery.

三是深化改革扩大开放,持续改善营商环境。

We deepened reform, expanded opening up, and continued to improve the business environment.

四是强化创新引领,稳定产业链供应链。

We promoted innovation-driven development and stabilized industrial and supply chains.

五是推动城乡区域协调发展,不断优化经济布局。

We promoted coordinated development between urban and rural areas and between regions and improved the structure of the economy.

六是加强生态环境保护,促进可持续发展。

We strengthened environmental protection and promoted sustainable development.

七是着力保障和改善民生,加快发展社会事业。

We worked to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing and accelerated development of social programs.

八是推进法治政府建设和治理创新,保持社会和谐稳定。

We made progress in building a rule of law government and developing new ways of governance and maintained social harmony and stability.

上一篇文章:正在加载……
下一篇文章:正在加载……